Welcome!

These blogs are intented to be thoughts by me on topics mainly geared towards Basketball, Teaching and Leadership. If you don't agree with what I think, then express yourself or move on.

Monday 8 August 2011

My First Blog Ever

I have been recently inspired to fully engage myself in the technology information age by a good friend of mine Kevin Duffie.  He explained to me that by doing this, I could potentially start something very interesting as it pertains to areas in life that I want to perfect.  Those areas, of course, are all of them :)  He also pointed out that it could become a very nice way to network with other people that care about the same things that I do.  Anyway, it just seems to make a bit of sense so I am going to give this thing a shot.

Mostly what I plan to blog about is anything about coaching basketball, teaching our youth and leadership in general.  These topics are very important to me.

This will be it for my first blog.  Stay tuned for my thoughts on the state of basketball in the province of New Brunswick. 

1 comment: